Warhammer 40K: Codex - Craftworlds
The Craftworld Eldar are the last vestiges of the Eldar at the height of their power before the cults of excess rose to prominence. To protect themselves from the lure of Slaanesh the Craftworld Eldar’s life follows a set of rigid Paths, with the Path of the warrior or the seer being the path most commonly encountered by alien races. Upon their breast, each Craftworld Eldar wears a spirit stone that will trap their soul upon death so that it may be protected from Slaanesh’s ravenous hunger.
Although the Eldar are a dying race they are still a formidable foe, their superior technology, training and tactics make them a match for any enemy force, no matter their numbers.
The definitive codex for all Craftworld Aeldari collectors containing, the background, history and origins of the Craftworld
- Background, history and origins of the Craftworld Aeldari
- 46x datasheets
- Craftworld attributes
- Rules for all ranged and melee weapons
- Warlord Traits
- 26x unique Stratagems
- Rune Disciplines for Aeldari psykers
- Points values for all models, weapons and wargear for use in matched play games.
Note from the GW:
- This product does not fully replace Index: Xenos 1, which continues to be an essential item as it contains rules for Drukhari, Ynnari, Harlequins and Necrons.
We Also Recommend
Warhammer: The Horus Heresy – Legion MKVI Tactical Squad
Warhammer: The Horus Heresy – Geigor Fell-hand
Warhammer: The Horus Heresy – Legion Cataphractii Praetor & Chaplain Consul
Warhammer: The Horus Heresy – Legion Dice: Sons of Horus